Monday, August 05, 2013

Corporate World

My lifestyle has changed since I went back to the corporate world. See, I really am very focused at work. Not only because I have to but I'm also trying to show my colleagues that I can do the job as a senior recruiter of a big company. This company is very much different from my first employer and the employers of my friends. I encounter business demands everyday and they want results right away.

On the first half of the year, I was able to meet all the requirements with the help of my teammate without a permanent leader. I can say that we both improved by working on our tasks individually, though we still have to learn a lot. Next week, a new manager will onboard and we will be supporting her to adjust to this kind of work environment. I'm telling you, it is really different, very difficult.

I hope that I would be able to complete the remaining requirements as soon as possible so I could file vacation leaves and ready myself for the bigger requirements of Q1 of next year. I can do this!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you left c..?

what do you do now..?

- someone who knew maxene

Bob said...

Number 1 healthcare insurance and managed care company in the US.

Anonymous said...

uhmm, are you referring to that obamacare i heard so much about..?

- A

Anonymous said...

You're actually good at what you do.