Tuesday, January 31, 2012

On Blogging

I never seem to have found my place online. For the past several months, I have been transferring from one blogging platform to another: Blogger, Tumblr, Posterous, Jux, Wordpress; too many choices when my only objective is simply to write.

I have always wanted to have my own space from a web hosting site. But again, I won't be shedding some dollars every month just to have it. I'm not a frequent blogger, unlike others who can post interesting entries and gain money from advertisers which they will use to pay for web hosting. I don't even think that there are people interested to read this blog. But I need to write. I need to record the silly, the amusing, and the mundane.

I somehow blame Twitter for not blogging often. You see, I have been using this micro-blogging platform for nearly 3 years and I already have 16,822 tweets as of this writing. I think I should change the habit of writing, instead of tweeting, I should be writing a blog entry about that thought. At least I won't be confined with 140 characters.

Ok, I'm not making any sense. I'm hungry. Kbye.

No comments: