Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hapdeyt (Kapampangan Version of Update)

Ok. So it's been a while since I last blogged, 2 months that is. I tried writing after the last one but I lacked time and motivation. See, I even missed writing about my birthday! As what I always rant on Twitter, I've been sacrificing a lot just to fulfill my duties and responsibilities at work. The company is growing rapidly. And that resulted to extended working hours, and meetings left and right. This week, my work schedule will start at 9am and will end at around 10-ish in the evening. But I'm only counting a few more days before the big switch. And now I'm getting excited.



Recently, I've been having sleepless nights because of this Panasonic Lumix LX5 addiction. Haha! I kept on reading reviews and I really can't wait to own one! Since I don't have cash-on-hand, I am looking for someone who has a BPI credit card who can spare me P20,000 worth of credits for 6 months. My plan is to purchase one under a 6-month installment program. The problem is, I don't know anyone who has a BPI credit card!!! Puck!



So there.

4 comments:

Robbie said...

Wah!!! Di ko rin alam kung gusto pag-ipunan ito or GF1. Meron kasi yung interchangeable lens eh.

Pero baka ito na lang kasi mas mura. Wahahaha.

Bob said...

I'll get this one. We have dslr na. But I'd like to get this para bitbit ko everywhere. Hehe! The quality of the pix looks great din. Hahaha!

Ayel said...

According to some review, Lumix is the best. =) Bili na kase. Magloan ka na Bob! :S

davismarcruiz said...

Hang mahal pa naman nito. It's worth having though. :-)