Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Lost Prince

I always wondered why life is unfair. I believe I am a good person. I admit that there were times when I made fun of other people. Then afterwards, I realized that doing so was wrong. I just stop and quietly apologize as if I'm talking to the victim of my crime.



We all have wants but in reality, we can never have it all. I sometimes don't understand why some of our valid wants cannot be ours. I just say to myself, to compensate, that God wants it that way. But sometimes I think that He's fooling us. I know it's wrong to question Him. Cliche as it may sound but I am just human.



I'm still a lost soul. I need to understand why these things are happening to a naive person like me. I need the Spirit of Understanding and the Spirit of Wisdom. I am immature.

I didn't know if my questions will be answered. I'm no smart individual. I need guidance. I need strength.

Oh good Lord, take my wheel. Drive me to a place where I can see the light.





Image source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/_kit/3281279331/

2 comments:

Robbie said...

Ganun talaga! Life is not fair. Kaya gaguhin din natin si life. Wahahaha.

Steady lang. :D

Bob said...

Wag naman. Hahaha! Haaaay buhay, parang life. :/